We plan to build a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally.
Our strategy is to:
- Secure low-cost natural gas
- Design and construct low-cost liquefaction
- Deliver reliable and flexible LNG to a portfolio of global customers
- Operate our business safely, efficiently and reliably
Our combination of talents sets us apart from every other developer. Our leadership is underpinned by a team with unmatched experience.
Experience by the numbers
mtpa, our team is responsible for over 20% of the LNG in production today
Our team has delivered cost-leading LNG projects for over 50 years
We create value and help to improve air quality by delivering clean, low-cost, flexible and reliable liquefied natural gas to growing markets.
The Tellurian team is committed to:
- Protecting our team, neighbors and the environment
- Behaving with honesty, integrity, accountability, respect and trust
- Listening to our global customers, investors and employees
- Working with our contractors as partners
- Providing a fun, innovative, entrepreneurial culture that pays for results
- Participating in global thought leadership that helps shape the energy industry
Tellurian Investments was founded as a private company on February 23, 2016 by Charif Souki and Martin Houston. On February 10, 2017, it merged with Magellan Petroleum and became a public company known as Tellurian Inc., and listed on the Nasdaq under the symbol TELL.
Tellurian is led by President and CEO Meg Gentle. The employees and contractors of Tellurian are experienced industry experts developing low-cost liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects along the United States Gulf Coast. The team will deliver results using a repeatable and simple design, off-the-shelf equipment and multiple production units to enhance reliability. The team has delivered cost-leading LNG projects over more than 50 years. They focus that collective knowledge and expertise on establishing a new global standard and intend to deliver low cost LNG to customers from Driftwood LNG, a 26 million tonnes per annum liquefied natural gas export facility expected to become operational in 2022.