We plan to build a natural gas business that includes ~27.6 mtpa production from the Driftwood Project, trading of LNG cargoes and development of new markets globally.
Our strategy is to:
- Secure low-cost natural gas
- Design and construct low-cost liquefaction
- Deliver reliable and flexible LNG to a portfolio of global customers
- Operate our business safely, efficiently and reliably
Our combination of talents sets us apart from every other developer. Our leadership is underpinned by a team with unmatched experience.
Experience by the numbers
mtpa, our team is responsible for over 20% of the LNG in production today
Our team has delivered cost-leading LNG projects for over 50 years
We create value and help to improve air quality by delivering clean, low-cost, flexible and reliable liquefied natural gas to growing markets.
The Tellurian team is committed to:
- Protecting our team, neighbors and the environment
- Behaving with honesty, integrity, accountability, respect and trust
- Listening to our global customers, investors and employees
- Working with our contractors as partners
- Providing a fun, innovative, entrepreneurial culture that pays for results
- Participating in global thought leadership that helps shape the energy industry
Tellurian was founded by Charif Souki and Martin Houston and is led by President and CEO Meg Gentle. Tellurian intends to create value for shareholders by building a low-cost, global natural gas business, profitably delivering natural gas to customers worldwide. Tellurian is developing a portfolio of natural gas production, LNG trading, and infrastructure that includes an ~ 27.6 mtpa LNG export facility and an associated pipeline. Tellurian is based in Houston, Texas, and its common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “TELL”.