This page includes links to videos that include statements made by officers and directors of Tellurian Inc. (the “Company”) and other persons. The Company assumes no responsibility for statements made by persons other than its officers, directors and other authorized spokespersons. Statements made by the Company’s representatives may include forward-looking statements regarding, among other things, commodity prices, regulatory and operational developments, future economic conditions and other matters. Such forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including the risk of unanticipated changes in market, regulatory or business environments and other risks described in the Company’s filings with the SEC, which are available on this site under “Investors—Financials, Filings and Presentations.” The Company does not undertake to update such forward-looking statements, which are made only as of the date indicated.
April 11, 2018
Tellurian CEO Says Energy Won’t Be Part of a U.S.-China Trade War
March 27, 2018
New corporate presentation for Tellurian Inc. (NASDAQ: TELL)
A new corporate presentation is available for Tellurian Inc. (NASDAQ: TELL). The presentation will include forward-looking information.
March 21, 2018
Bechtel Makes $50 Million Investment in Tellurian
Tellurian Inc. (Tellurian) (NASDAQ: TELL) announced today that an affiliate of Bechtel Oil, Gas and Chemicals, Inc. (Bechtel) has made a $50 million zero coupon preferred equity investment in Tellurian which has an implied Tellurian common share price of $8.16 per share.
Brendan Bechtel, Chairman and CEO of Bechtel Group, Inc. said, “Tellurian management and Bechtel have worked together for many years and we look forward to continuing our success as equity partners.”
President and CEO Meg Gentle added, “Bechtel and Tellurian management have constructed 55 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) of liquefaction capacity together on various projects and have formed a respected and productive relationship. We are fortunate to have such strong strategic partners including Bechtel, GE and Total and look forward to breaking ground at Driftwood LNG in 2019.”
March 20, 2018
Tellurian Announces an Open Season for the Permian Global Access Pipeline
Tellurian (NASDAQ: TELL) announced today that its subsidiary Permian Global Access Pipeline LLC (PGAP) is offering a non-binding open season to secure prospective shippers for a proposed 42-inch diameter interstate natural gas pipeline connecting the Permian Basin in Texas to Southwest Louisiana. PGAP is estimated to cost approximately $3.7 billion to construct and will have the capacity to transport two billion cubic feet of natural gas a day. Construction is projected to begin as early as 2021 and the pipeline is targeted to be in service as early as 2022.
March 15, 2018
Tellurian reports 2017 results
Tellurian Inc. (Tellurian) (NASDAQ: TELL) began building its global natural gas business in its first year as a public company. Notable Tellurian achievements:
Attained regulatory milestones for the Driftwood terminal and Driftwood pipeline
- Received authority from the United States Department of Energy to export liquefied natural gas (LNG) to free-trade agreement nations
- Completed the pre-filing phase and collectively submitted a formal application with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to construct and operate the Driftwood terminal and Driftwood pipeline
- Received a notice of schedule for environmental review from FERC stating that it will issue its final
- Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) on October 12, 2018, and a Federal Authorization Decision Deadline on January 10, 2019, allowing Tellurian to make a final investment decision and begin construction of the Driftwood terminal in the first half of 2019
Completed front-end engineering and EPC agreements for the Driftwood terminal
- Entered into four lump sum turnkey engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts for an aggregate $15.2 billion with Bechtel for completion of the ~27.6 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) Driftwood terminal; contracts guarantee performance, timing and cost at $550 per tonne, one of the lowest cost liquefaction projects worldwide
Achieved financial goals
- Closed the reverse merger with Magellan Petroleum Corporation and began trading on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “TELL”; TELL was added to the Russell 2000 Index
- Issued common stock to Total for $207 million
- Raised over $100 million in a public offering, including underwriter overallotments
Launched new business strategies
- Initiated an offering of equity in Driftwood Holdings LLC, an integrated LNG business which includes natural gas reserves, pipelines, and export facilities for $1,500 per tonne of LNG contracted per year
- Acquired almost 12,000 net acres of natural gas producing assets in the core of the Haynesville shale; targeting delivery of gas for $2.25/mmBtu to markets in Southwest Louisiana
- Announced the Tellurian Pipeline Network to expand natural gas supply alternatives for the growing demand in Southwest Louisiana
- Established initial LNG marketing activities and initiated a six-month time charter for the LNG tanker, the Maran Gas Mystras
March 12, 2018
Tellurian updates timing and strategy for future upstream acquisitions and related financing
Tellurian Inc. (NASDAQ: TELL) and its wholly owned subsidiary Driftwood Holdings LLC today provided an update on its upstream acquisition and financing strategy. Tellurian began building its upstream portfolio in November 2017 and continues its focus on acquiring core Haynesville shale assets.
Click to Read More
March 9, 2018
Tariffs will definitely increase our costs: Tellurian co-founder
March 9, 2018
Meg Gentle, President & CEO, Tellurian at CERAWEEK
March 6, 2018
Charif Souki Says Natural Gas Becoming A Commodity Business
March 5, 2018
Martin Houston Joins Moelis & Company as Chairman of the Firm’s Global Energy Group
Moelis & Company (NYSE: MC), a leading global independent investment bank, today announced the appointment of Martin Houston as an Advisory Partner and Chairman of the Firm’s Global Energy Group. Mr. Houston will serve oil and gas clients globally, adding significant experience to Moelis & Company’s industry-leading global energy franchise.