Tellurian’s management team has over 80 years of combined development experience globally. We are responsible for ~36% of the global LNG and ~79% of the US LNG in production today.
Our combination of talents sets us apart from every other developer. Our leadership is underpinned by a team with unmatched experience.
mtpa, our team is responsible for over 15% of the LNG in production today
Our team has delivered cost-leading LNG projects for over 50 years
Our strategy is to:
- Secure low-cost natural gas
- Design and construct low-cost liquefaction
- Deliver reliable and flexible LNG to a portfolio of global customers
- Operate our business safely, efficiently and reliably
The Tellurian team is committed to:
- Protecting our team, neighbors and the environment
- Listening to our global customers, investors and employees
- Working with our contractors as partners
- Offering an opportunity to accept a challenge, fulfill a vision and deliver value
- Participating in global thought leadership that helps shape the energy industry
Tellurian is committed to supplying energy to the global market with a priority on decreasing urban pollution, reducing worldwide carbon emissions and slowing the pace of climate change. Tellurian is developing natural gas infrastructure efficiently and responsibly, providing consumers with a more reliable, cleaner energy supply and enabling advances in renewable energy alternatives.
Tellurian intends to create value for shareholders by building a low-cost, global natural gas business, profitably delivering natural gas to customers worldwide. Tellurian is developing a portfolio of natural gas production, LNG marketing and trading, and infrastructure that includes an ~ 27.6 mtpa LNG export facility and an associated pipeline. Tellurian is based in Houston, Texas, and its common stock is listed on the NYSE American under the symbol “TELL”.