The first-class management team at Tellurian has collectively delivered over 79 million tonnes on LNG through their past endeavors over the past 50 years. Their first project at Tellurian is Driftwood LNG, a 27.6 mtpa LNG facility near Lake Charles, Louisiana. On target to begin delivering first LNG in 2023, The Driftwood project has all the required permitting to begin construction and has achieved significant commercial momentum.
Our combination of talents sets us apart from every other developer. Our leadership is underpinned by a team with unmatched experience.
Experience by the numbers
mtpa, our team is responsible for over 15% of the LNG in production today
Our team has delivered cost-leading LNG projects for over 50 years
Our strategy is to:
- Secure low-cost natural gas
- Design and construct low-cost liquefaction
- Deliver reliable and flexible LNG to a portfolio of global customers
- Operate our business safely, efficiently and reliably
The Tellurian team is committed to:
- Protecting our team, neighbors and the environment
- Listening to our global customers, investors and employees
- Working with our contractors as partners
- Offering an opportunity to accept a challenge, fulfill a vision and deliver value
- Participating in global thought leadership that helps shape the energy industry
Tellurian is committed to supplying energy to the global market with a priority on decreasing urban pollution, reducing worldwide carbon emissions and slowing the pace of climate change. Tellurian is developing natural gas infrastructure efficiently and responsibly, providing consumers with a more reliable, cleaner energy supply and enabling advances in renewable energy alternatives.
Tellurian intends to create value for shareholders by building a low-cost, global natural gas business, profitably delivering natural gas to customers worldwide. Tellurian is developing a portfolio of natural gas production, LNG trading, and infrastructure that includes an ~ 27.6 mtpa LNG export facility and an associated pipeline. Tellurian is based in Houston, Texas, and its common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “TELL”.