Grow with us
At Tellurian, you have the opportunity to be part of something transformational. We are building a global natural gas business from the ground up, and are led by the most experienced professionals in energy. Join Charif Souki, Martin Houston, Meg Gentle and the rest of our team as we develop the next wave of LNG that will feed a hungry market.
We are building
- …a natural gas business that includes ~27.6 mtpa of production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development of new markets globally. Our strategy is to:
- Secure low-cost natural gas
- Design and construct low-cost liquefaction
- Deliver reliable and flexible LNG to a portfolio of global customers
- Operate our business safely, efficiently and reliably
We are committed to:
- Protecting our team, neighbors and the environment
- Listening to our global customers, investors and employees
- Working with our contractors as partners
- Offering an opportunity to accept a challenge, fulfill a vision and deliver value
- Participating in global thought leadership that helps shape the energy industry
We will create value
- …and help to improve air quality by delivering clean, low-cost, flexible and reliable liquefied natural gas to growing markets.
- Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Tellurian is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process will have the opportunity to contact Tellurian to discuss reasonable accommodations at a later stage of the application process.
- Job applicants should be aware of false employment opportunities perpetrated through the use of the internet and social media platforms. The false opportunities frequently involve the misappropriation and use of a company’s logo and photos of its executives to give the appearance of legitimacy. Tellurian believes that one of the best ways to put a stop to this sort of fraudulent activity is to make you aware of it. No applicant for employment with Tellurian is ever required to pay any money as part of the job application or hiring process, and Tellurian’s job recruitment process involves in person and/or telephonic interviews in most cases. In addition, Tellurian’s job recruiting staff sends email communications to job applicants from “@tellurianinc.com” email accounts only. Any email that states to be from Tellurian but does not have a “@tellurianinc.com” address should be assumed fraudulent. If you were a victim of fraud, you should file a report with your local law enforcement.