Meg Gentle, #CEO delivers our Corporate Update with a nod to our recent #2019 #successes.
Host: Amit Marwaha
Guest: Meg Gentle
Production: Allison Clark
1. Drivers and key takeaways from HOA announcement with Total SA
2. Factors of the deal that market have misconstrued
3. Drawing a mental map – going from HOA to binding agreement
4. Factors driving the timeline?
5. What has the reaction been from LNG customers on the announcement?
6. How does shaping of the HOA assist current customers in the queue and others at various stages in the pipeline?
7. Thoughts on crude linked pricing for offtake volumes
8. Industrial logic behind TELL taking an incremental 2 mtpa of capacity and PE funding. How to think about TELL’s exposure in the project vs. partners
9. How does the PE offering look return profile compare vs. other infrastructure/LNG investment in the past made in the Gulf Coast?
1. How does the revised value proposition look from here for TELL and its equity partners. How did the estimates/guidance change?
2. Risks to achieving revised operating estimates and financing costs?
3. Concerns have arisen around near-term JKM prices and future implications for our model? What are the risks of our business model within the current environment?
1. What are TELL’s plans for PGAP (volumes, pricing, 3rd party, production growth)?
2. Has the procurement strategy for TELL’s LNG volumes from the U.S. basins been tweaked? (pipes, upstream, regional hubs)
3. Potential read throughs to TELL from recent M&A within the U.S. and Permian basin?
4. What was the tone/key takeaways from LNG 2019 conference in early April?
#Tellurian was founded by #CharifSouki and #MartinHouston and is led by #President and #CEO #MegGentle. Tellurian intends to create value for shareholders by building a #low-cost, global natural gas business, profitably delivering natural gas to customers worldwide. Tellurian is developing a portfolio of natural gas production, LNG trading, and infrastructure that includes an ~ 27.6 mtpa LNG export facility and an associated pipeline. Tellurian is based in Houston, Texas, and its common stock is listed on the #Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “TELL”.
This page includes links to videos that include statements made by officers and directors of Tellurian Inc. (the “Company”) and other persons. The Company assumes no responsibility for statements made by persons other than its officers, directors and other authorized spokespersons. Statements made by the Company’s representatives may include forward-looking statements regarding, among other things, commodity prices, regulatory and operational developments, future economic conditions and other matters. Such forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including the risk of unanticipated changes in market, regulatory or business environments and other risks described in the Company’s filings with the SEC, which are available on this site under “Investors—Financials, Filings and Presentations.” The Company does not undertake to update such forward-looking statements, which are made only as of the date indicated.
Music | #cool by Vincent Augustus is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License | CC BY-SA 4.0