An off the cuff interview with Charif Souki on the industry’s future and Tellurian’s business model in #CHATwithTELL.
0:55-2:30 – Key takeaways from investor meetings
2:30-6:45 – Main factors that will drive development of Driftwood project
- Fundamentals – demand pull from Asia, supply push from US
- EPC – development risks, timelines, costs
- Financials – cash flow profile of project
6:45-10:45 – Q&A – Fundamentals / Macro
- Outlook for LNG demand given recent correction in oil prices.
- Thoughts on recent LNG offtake deal in the US & implications for future Chinese demand.
10:45-18:15 – EPC
- Challenges facing EPC providers in pursuit of bidding & developing LNG projects.
- Difficulties meeting productivity and cost estimates.
- Realities developers face searching for the right EPC provider.
- Is it possible to replicate a successful EPC process twice?
18:15-36:50 – Commercial / Equity structure
- Potential bottlenecks in customers navigating through commercial agreement process.
- Factors that could extend the timeline of commercial agreement process.
- Comparing the value proposition of US LNG projects with global proposals with potential subsidies.
- Relationship between GE & Tellurian.
- How has customer interest in the commercial offering at Tellurian evolved over the past 6 months.
- Does the risk of lower crude prices serve as a material headwind for long-term LNG demand.
- Thoughts on capital allocation towards upstream.
- Reflections on other LNG projects, Total/Sempra.
- Thoughts on recent insider buying.
#Tellurian was founded by #CharifSouki and #MartinHouston and is led by #President and #CEO #MegGentle. Tellurian intends to create value for shareholders by building a #low-cost, global natural gas business, profitably delivering natural gas to customers worldwide. Tellurian is developing a portfolio of natural gas production, LNG trading, and infrastructure that includes an ~ 27.6 mtpa LNG export facility and an associated pipeline. Tellurian is based in Houston, Texas, and its common stock is listed on the #Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “TELL”.
This page includes links to videos that include statements made by officers and directors of Tellurian Inc. (the “Company”) and other persons. The Company assumes no responsibility for statements made by persons other than its officers, directors and other authorized spokespersons. Statements made by the Company’s representatives may include forward-looking statements regarding, among other things, commodity prices, regulatory and operational developments, future economic conditions and other matters. Such forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including the risk of unanticipated changes in market, regulatory or business environments and other risks described in the Company’s filings with the SEC, which are available on this site under “Investors—Financials, Filings and Presentations.” The Company does not undertake to update such forward-looking statements, which are made only as of the date indicated.
Music | #cool by Vincent Augustus is licensed under a Attribution-ShareAlike License | CC BY-SA 4.0